Tahoe Beach Club
THE WAIT FOR SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY IS OVER INTRODUCING THE TAHOE BEACH CLUB
Tahoe Beach Club is a new four-season community on the south shore of beautiful Lake Tahoe. The residences are modern and appealing yet respectful of the timeless style, natural beauty and enduring legacy of Lake Tahoe. Ranging from two to five bedrooms, Tahoe Beach Club’s 143 residences meld modern livability with lakefront amenities. Exterior features include Modern Mountain styling with oversized terraces, exposed wood, stone and glass elements. Residences will range from approximately 1,000 to over 4,000 square feet and will feature natural gas fireplaces and luxurious state-of-the-art interior finishes.
Inspired by the warmth of the classic lakehouse, each residence exudes luxury, with one of the world’s great alpine lakes is just a few footsteps away. The truly rare private setting features unparalleled panoramic views, a private sand beach, 300 acres of beautiful National Forest meadows to the north, and to the south, the renowned 250 acre Edgewood Golf Course. The exclusive collection of luxury Residences are set on the South shore of Lake Tahoe, Nevada where you can benefit with the many Nevada tax advantages it has to offer.
Recently I was contacted by the Tahoe Beach Club to recommend their new beachfront development. This new lakefront community really caught my attention. I am starting to offer reservations to my clients and recommend that you contact me prior to arriving at the property so that I may preregister you. It is important that you have a real estate agent representing your best interests, so please be sure to contact me before you stop in to the property. I can assist you in finding one of the best units available and negotiating the best possible price.
The Beach Clubhouse includes all the amenities and services of a five-star luxury hotel.
- Full concierge service
- Private sand beach
- Infinity edge pool overlooking Lake Tahoe
- Full-service spa
- 160 ft floating pier, with valet service
- Fine dining, beachside bar & grill, in residence dining
- State of the art fitness facilities, yoga pavilion, and pilates studio
- Kid’s camp and child care
- Complete business center
- Beachside fire pits and private cabanas
- Full shuttle service and so much more…
Lakeside Living at its Finest
Designed by renowned architect John Sather of Swaback Partners, the Beach Club was constructed to act as the heart of social and lake life by providing all the amenities a finely appointed life requires. Including, but not limited to…
- Luxury Residences from $1.3 million to$4.5 million+
- 2-Bedroom to 5-Bedroom Residences
- Coveted Tahoe Shoreline with Low Nevada Taxes
- 217 ft. Private Beach & 160 ft. Pier with Boat Concierge
- Club Member Concierge Services
- Full-Service Spa, Fitness Facilities, Yoga & Pilates Studio
Click here to view floor plans for each size unit. More floor plans are available, but these will give you a good idea of the layouts of the units. Please contact Michelle directly for more information.
- Owners will start taking occupancy around April 15th, 2019.
- For Summer of 2019 the beach will be open with amenities, such as the beach grill & bar, custom food truck, umbrella & gazebo, kayaks & stand-up paddle boards, and the 37ft Hinkley yacht for a fabulous boating experience to owners.
- For additional information, please view the Tahoe Beach Club’s digital brochure or contact Michelle Keck directly, 530.416.1955, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nevada offers an abundance of tax advantages for relocating home and business owners alike, including:
- No personal income tax
- No corporate income tax
- No gross receipts tax
- No franchise tax
- No inventory tax
- No tax on issuance of corporate shares
- No requirements of shareholders & directors to live in Nevada
- No tax on sale or transfer of shares
- No succession or inheritance with IRS
- No sharing of information with IRS
- No initial or minimum capital requirements
- Simple annual requirements
- Protection for Directors and Officers
- Anonymity of owners – total privacy
- Low property taxes
- Business-friendly environment